Welcome,freaks!!

I'm an earth creature. They called me as human. Humans are the conqueror of the earth. Tragically, many of humans are destructive type. But, I wish it's not me. It's better to be a minority in a positive side than be a majority but in negative aspects. Furthermore, I wanna be a freak person.
Freak? Freak is not always about nerd. Freak (for me) is doing an extraordinary thing. Be unusual! Be unique! I always wanna make a new things, make new innovation although just a simple thing.
That's me (I hope). For further information about me, keep reading this chain of words. hmm, where we could start? I think it's better to talk about what other humans call me as. From my human names, my parents ( two people blessed by God for taking care of me) gave me a name as Bagaskoro Meyca Dwiyananda Putra. What a long words of name! LOL. It has meanings as Bagaskoro=sun rise,Meyca=Mey Panca=May fifth, Dwiyananda=Dwi yan nanda=second's child of Yan(a same part of my parent names), and the last is Putra which mean as male. So, if we reunite the meanings of my human's name it will be 'Sunrise which born in May 5th as a second child of Yan and he's boy'.  Many people give a 'compliment' like, "Those are a union of people's name in a district,Aren't those?". By the way, it was officially given to me since 18 years ago. Exactly, May 5th, 1995.

Komentar